DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Housed in a glass vessel etched with elegant, frosted stripes to complement any decor
- Votive: Burn Time- 20-28 hrs., 2"D x 2.5"H, 2.0 oz.
- Classic: Burn Time- 50-60 hrs., 3.5"D x 4.125"H, 8.1 oz
- 3-Wick: Burn Time- 75-100 hrs., 5"D x 4.75" H, 21.2 oz.
- Luxury: Burn Time- 100-120 hrs., 6.5"D x 6"H, 43.7 oz.
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles:
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft